$250 for 1UZFE

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Lextreme II

Just call me "Lex"
Hey Gang,

Found a 1uzfe engine locally and the seller want $250 USD for it. If you are in Cali and interested in the motor, please let me know. I hav three already and dont need any more.

US Supplies 1UZFE

Hey fast how about we get out eads together and get some of these motors into Sydney, i have some contacts in the right area that can get the motors in for us. I need 2 or 3 motors for my projects that i will be powering with a 1UZFE, so there will be a saving if we all get toghter and buy some. While we are at it we could get some other parts direct from the USA that are specific for the 1UZFE.

If you guys want to import a truck container of engine to Australia, you should contact bsee. He can do that for you. I can ask the guy how many more engine he has.

how long can you hang onto it for? i'm in hawaii until january, but normally in oregon. i run down to the bay are quite often and could drop by depending where you are at. i don't expect you to go this far out of your way though ;)

do you have any good sources of 1uz's here in the US other than scouting the local junkyards?

Matter of fact i met one guy few days ago. He goes to lexus dealers once a week and pic up lexus junks and he sell it to the metal yards. He gets tranny, driveshafts, engines, and all those parts...... cheap..... the price of the metal....

hehe speaking of help, reckon you could find an igniter and AFM for me?

i have a spare motor that will be going into something sooner or later but it doesnt have the igniter or afm....

cheers.

hey lex...

are those engines you are talking about vvti or normal, if your still able to get them for such a price?

i may be interested in 1 or 2.

cheers
matt