2008 Toyota Sequoia

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Lextreme II

Just call me "Lex"
My family is up for a new SUV. Our 2000 Acura MDX is showing its age and suspension noise is appearing. Anyway, I know the 2008/9 Sequoia will be the 2007 Tundra base, but I have a hard time getting some photo of this 5.7L heavy weight beast.

Got some info from the web:

Like its predecessor, the 2008 Toyota Sequoia is basically a four-door "Tundra wagon", sharing many of the pickup's styling cues, features, mechanical components and new-design separate frame. Though we don't know yet precisely how much the SUV will grow, we'd expect most exterior dimensions to increase by two to three inches and weight by around 200 pounds on average. Two V-8 engines will be offered, again borrowed from the latest Tundras: a base 4.7-liter with 271 horsepower and, at extra cost, the new 5.7-liter with 381 horses. The 4.7, previously Sequoia's sole engine, teams with a five-speed automatic transmission. The 5.7 should offer that too, plus a six-speed automatic option. All powerteams should be available in SR5 and luxury Limited models with choice of rear drive or four-wheel drive with low-range gearing.

2008 Toyota Sequoia Prices

Prices have not yet been announced, but we'd guesstimate $34,500 for a base two-wheel-drive SR5 on up to $47,750 for a four-wheel-drive Limited.

The 2008 Toyota Sequoia also shares much of the Tundra's interior design and available features. Carryover standard equipment will include antilock brakes, traction/antiskid control, three-row seating for seven or eight, front side airbags, and curtain side airbags. The curtains will retain rollover deployment, but should cover all seat rows for '08, not just the first two. Navigation system, DVD entertainment and adjustable suspensions will return at extra cost, likely joined by 19- and/or 20-inch wheels, keyless locking/starting, rear-obstacle detection, power liftgate, and doubtless a few things we wouldn't expect in a big mainstream SUV.

We estimate Sequoia will go on sale in late fall or early winter

I like the side view. It loooks like the Cadillac SRX and front view looks like Dodge Durango. Nevertheless, its will be very much a truck look alike.