2008 stock Nissan Skyline 0-60 @ 3.3 sec

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
The skyline has definetetly set the standard....Very fast, very impressive...Too bad I can't stand the way it looks...

Also, The skyline can not take the Calloway Vette or the supercharged Z07 Vette, as I guess they do not consider those two production vehicles which they probably aren't..... Bugatti will take it too I think.....

The Z07 hasn't come out on the market yet so we don't know. I think Bugatti, F1 McLaren, Spiker, Koenigsegg...etc are more of the special order cars and not called production cars. Those special cars are faster of course. The Skyline has 3.3 seconds @ 0-60 mph is rare with most factory cars, along with its mid 11 seconds at 1/4 mile. I'm not falling for the rear either, the front is fine to me, but I'll be more than happy to drive or have it...LOL.

Masserati makes a car that will beat it too. (special order too probably)... Saw that one at the LA car convention show.. Mercedes has a rocket too, forgot the name of it...

How about the GT3 Porsche? I just happen to see one yesterday and had to wonder as it looked pretty damn fat...

Oh, and the new 2009 550hp Acura NSX will match the skyline pound for pound.. 3.5 seconds but maybe 3.3 on a good day also..... Again, another insane ride... This car is in the production stage from what I have read....

Masserati makes a car that will beat it too. (special order too probably)... Saw that one at the LA car convention show.. Mercedes has a rocket too, forgot the name of it...

How about the GT3 Porsche? I just happen to see one yesterday and had to wonder as it looked pretty damn fat...

Come on Jibbby, peformance for dollars the GTR shits on ever car you mentioned....comprhensively. Read some reviews, it's not just about 0-60mph either. The car can be a docile luxo daily driver, or flick a switch or 2 and have one of the quickest point to point cars you car buy.

Reviews are universally glowing...i have always taken motoring journo reviews with a grain of salt but when there's this much noise everywhere about a new model there must be something to it??

Bow down to the Japanese Jibbby :)

Iv seen 2 of the New Skylines around here, they head up to HWY 243 and are usually with modded Porches. Can't wait to chase one!

Reviews are universally glowing...i have always taken motoring journo reviews with a grain of salt but when there's this much noise everywhere about a new model there must be something to it??

Bow down to the Japanese Jibbby :)

Me no bow down to the Japanese, as they need to improve the looks and designs of their new performance made cars... The Japs are drinking to much Saki or something during the designing phases of these cars....It's a shame too.. Universally glowing reviews you say on performance maybe but looks are important too my friend... That ride just looks so boring and generic to me, no sexy curves, front grill looks like a nightmare, rims are suspect too, back end of the car is very ordinary, etc.. This new Skyline may rip on the track but I dought you will pick up many chicks in that ride on a Friday night... I even think the older Nissan 350z looks better then this new Slyline... Nissan what are you thinking?

Me thinks I take'th the GT3 Porsche instead for that reason alone... :smokin:

Justen, it sounds like you've met your match with this new Skyline car, I sense fear in your posts...Could it be possible? Could it be that you have met your match in this new Skyline? Is it possible? Talk to me Justen.....:drive:

Attachments

• untitled1.JPG
    untitled1.JPG
    34.2 KB · Views: 64
This new Skyline may rip on the track but I dought you will pick up many chicks in that ride on a Friday night... I even think the older Nissan 350z looks better then this new Slyline... Nissan what are you thinking?

Me thinks I take'th the GT3 Porsche instead for that reason alone... :smokin:

Justen, it sounds like you've met your match with this new Skyline car, I sense fear in your posts...Could it be possible? Could it be that you have met your match in this new Skyline? Is it possible? Talk to me Justen.....:drive:

If you need a flash car to pick up chicks Jibbby you are already in big trouble :la:

Coming up against one of these would be interesting, i'll let you know how i go when one appears at our local track :) Give me just some of the $150K price difference between a GTR and the GT8 and it would be all over for the GTR :Flush:

Yes Justen, in LA, California, where I live it doesn't hurt to have a flashy car, oh and a million dollar house with a pool and jacuzzi on top of the hill would definetely be the clincher......So I guess I am in big trouble because I have neither.... Oh well, what can you do????? :tongue2:

I always heard too good is no good anyway... So I go for the ugly girls who don't care if you ride a bicycle or a skate board.....:439:

have to say typical american to beat down the japs, that is a sexy fast car and i can only ever dream of owning one. there are heaps and heaps of body kits already for it and its only been around a short while. Ive seen one in action on the track and it tears everything up, even a $300,000 race porche!!

I must say beauty truely lies in the eye of the beholder...

To each his own.. Hey, I didn't say I wouldn't love to drive one for god's sake, that ride would surely be a blast to hammer around....