2006 Mustang GT Tungsten is a monster!!!

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
jibbby said:
Steve, you saw one? Did it look awesome or what? Those babies haul butt, I hope you did not try to race it...he he...
Yes, it's totally awesome. It looked a lot wider and lower than at the auto show. Doesn't matter how much we lowered or widened our SCs, that Ford still beats us. I had the thought to race with it, but hell no, I don't have a turbo yet. I know that Ford is fast, but if I have around 400 rwhp on my SC, I would test it out. As you already knew, faster car doesn't necessarily mean it'll win. It's proven by the incident (not accident hopefully) near your town when the Ferrari Enzo raced with the McLaren SLR.

Steve you are much braver then I. If I were sporting 400rwhp on my SC400 and my nos system in addition, I probably still wouldn't mess with that Mustang...Can you say 0-60 miles per hour in 3.3 seconds...Need I say more, buddy?... I think the baddest supra's on this forum may have some trouble beating out that car 0-60mph, maybe not, but still I don't think our sc's could beat that Mustang even if they were turbo'd...

However, give me 800rwhp, some slicks and the V160 manual tranny in my SC and I would race for pinks....:slaphappy ..... :hitit:

jibbby said:
Steve you are much braver then I. If I were sporting 400rwhp on my SC400 and my nos system in addition, I still probably still wouldn't mess with that Mustang...Can you say 0-60 miles per hour in 3.3 seconds...Need I say more, buddy?... I think the baddest supra's on this forum may have some trouble beating out that car 0-60mph, maybe not, but still I don't think our sc's could beat that Mustang even if they were turbo'd...

However, give me 800rwhp, some slicks and the V160 manual tranny in my SC and I would race for pinks....:slaphappy ..... :hitit:
I'm not brave. It's just part of my principle. Yeah, 3.3 seconds are really fast, but I also believe most factory cars exaggerate their 0-60 mph, 1/4 mile, max hp, or even mpg. Other factors include their cars are tested on the best testing equipments, and not regular street condition. So if your car really clocked at 4 seconds, you're probably near that 3.3 seconds. That car might win but not much over you. The main thing is it's still lot of fun.