Parts 1UZFE VVTi engine/trans harness/loom factory ECU, 5speed Auto MAF etc

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

cyberdiamond

1UZFE VVTi engine/trans harness/loom factory ECU, 5 speed Auto MAF etc

Basically I can supply complete front cut without the engine (or I guess I could sell with it and I will get another one?) including all the body looms and anything else you might want or need as I have kept it all. I have had the engine running and it ran well.

The ecu does not have the security inbuilt/enabled so you won't need to worry about ignition transponders, keys etc to get this running.
Although I do have the original keys and ignition barrel, dash etc if you want it.

I have spoken to companies that can wire this so it is plug and play for $650 - $950. Just send the loom out and get it back turn key for your conversion if you can't or don't want to do it yourself.

Will supply the factory manual that I ordered from Toyota for this as well.

I also have a spare ecu (identical numbers, so also without security) and the plugs with a couple of feet of loom still attached.

I am selling this as I decided stand alone was better (but much more expensive) for my end goal and horsepower I will be running.

I also have a spare ecu (identical numbers, so also without security) and the plugs with a couple of feet of loom still attached.

i have a 4.0 vvti engine and loom in uk but my ecu has the transponder rubbish...how do you get round this,or how much for the spare ecu,and if i use this on the car it will allow me to just wire the car as per usual,without having the transponder issue????price to london uk cheers...

Interested so my vw mid-1uz can finally run or sell the 12k mi engine.

Can it be used on a 5spd as it is connected to a 911 porsche trans. Also what vendors were you referrin to and your price?

Spare ECU Sold.

Everything else still available.
Will sell as a package or separate 5 speed auto trans first, then I will separate the rest.

Will consider trade with a 3UZ engine (don't need ecu etc) running or in need a rebuild doesn't bother me.