1uzfe turbo SPUTTER/HESITATION problem

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

poorsupra

i just got my sc400 turbo complete. went for first drive tonight. the idle was kind of surging(flipped intake manifold= longer IACV wires and longer coolant line) so i was thinking this is the culprit.

HOWEVER, upon throttle it boggs, hesitates, and sputters. will not cleanly rev, even with no load on the motor. doesnt matter if its partial throttle or 3/4 throttle. just took it up the block turned around and came back. tried a 3/4 throttle drive and when it "cleared up" and boost hit it just roasted the tires and left a #11 in the road. but when i let off it went back to sputtering. then at the stop sign i tried a 3/4 throttle drive again then it PULLed! this time when i let off i heard what could have been a backfire or an I/C coupler "POP". then it died. started it back up and died again. WILL stay running with a little gas. pulled into the driveway and shut her down. did a quick coupler check(the ones i can get to with the bumper on) then tried to start her again. now she will stay running but the idle is surging and it wants to die whn the rpms go 400 or so.....again thinking iacv for the surge.

a little info on the set up:
holset H1C, stock injectors, walbro, BEGI fmu, 50mm wastegate with 8psi spring, flipped the intake manifold, so MAF, IACV and o2 sensor wires have been extended. -4an braided fuel line from my stock FPR to the FMU..... if i missed any vital info please let me know.

PLEASE help!

With some reflection on the problem I believe it's a MAF or o2 problem. Feels a lot like when I first bought my sc400 bone stock and it had clogged cats, just more severe. Ima disconnect the MAF and see if that helps. If not I'll begin to re-check my o2 wiring solder connections and such.

I guess a standalone would most likely remedy these problems, MAP sensor, just a wideband, and a different iacv. But 1000$ for wiring and Ecu + tuning would have me stretched thin