1UZFE REVVING 6500-7K FOR NO REASON!

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
haha funny how I realized my miss was such a small issue. I replaced my plugs with NGK iridiums and all problems gone... havent free revved my car for 6 months! I VIVIDLY remember replacing mine after my head gasket blow... but i guess not. I puleld them out and they were horribly fouled. I guess I re-used the old oens and just re-gapped, now that I think of it I was very tight on money and thats prob why I never replaced them.

Hell, at least I have a brand new OEM spec ignition! haha

thnaks for all the help/input/ideas guys, problem finally solved!

spark plugs

Although this a bit irrelevant with the 1uz,
when i raced 2 stroke motorcycles many many years ago we found that using standard type plugs and replacing more often = reliability
The more exotic the plug more likely to foul and/or fail.
The operating conditions are totally different of course but a turbo 1uz would be tough on plugs.my 0.02c worth

^^^ Yeah, Its the same for most most gasoline 4stoke's too... I only use plane-jane copper plugs in all my built up engines both N/A and Turbocharged. In a 100% stock engine (nothing more then maybe a intake and exhaust) I'll use platinums or Iridiums, but anything that has a substantial output then stock only gets coppers.. I've had both platinum and Iridium plugs crack off the platinum and or Iridium tip plate and this little tiny piece of metal will 99% destroy a engine. Platinum and Iridium will glow red very easily and that little piece inside a cylinder not attached to a plug will bring on detonation like there is no tomorrow...

Iridiums are less likely to do it then a platinum plug, but they do still do it.