1UZFE Powered Airplane

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
hi,thanks guys for the great reply!!

here is the web site on the gotech for you www.gotech.co.za and the one that i am using is the mfi pro v5,it is around $580.00!we developed the ecu together and only useing the crank pick up,for fuel and ignition!!
all the best,till later!!!

Man that is simply awesome. I never progressed past building radio controlled gliders :D

Hey how does that ECU get a load signal? The crank pickup only gives RPM information.

I visited the Gotech Site and they have a 1UZ powered tow truck that puts out 98KW (at the wheels I hope).

This would be a little more than two thirds of what I would have expected from a stock ECU.

Where is the benefit in all the cost and work. Leave it standard and get more power.

Thats what I was thinking. I can't see how fuel mixtures could be anywhere near correct if there is no load input to determine how much fuel needs to be injected.

hi,thanks for all your comments!!yes we do use the the crank pick and the manifold pressure for the load.we all use`micsa 926 engine treatment to protect the engine!!www.micsa-sa.co.za all info is there!!awsome product!!1uz engine has been flying now for 18 hours now with no problem!!new pictures are on there way with engine installation and a install in a new aircraft aswell!!

thanks for the replys!!
that must be the fastest 1uz with NO turbo or noz!!!
cruising rpm is at 4200 and the economy is around 25litres an hour!!
busy now with a new exhaust system,cross flow

the engine is stock standard!!we bought this engine at a *** importer!just cleanned it and fitted a ecu unit to it!!the power we need to fly is from 140hp to 400hp!!all depends what you want to do.the 1uz is just fantastic!!!!!

i have no sound or video clips yet,because i have a old camara!!but i am getting a new digital camara next week to do some clips!then yes i will post them!!it realy sounds awsome!!as soon as i have something i will post it...

Toyota has done it again, I've never been more impressed with a stock motor. The Toyota V8 is all around proof that you can have an 8 cylinder thats powerful and reliable and well I wouldnt want just any engine in an air plane!

hi,guys!!

just want to say thanks a million for all your great words and help to use here at micsa and giving us the honour and pride to build such a plane with the best V8 in the world!!!so much so that the people that have flow the plane have ordered four aircrafts now with the same engine!!we are starting to know the engine inside out now!!and the ecu is working like a dream!!
now we must work day and nite!!!in this week i will post the pictures of the new plane in stages and of course the engine too!!the one customer want the V8 with twin turbos??can i tell him no problem???

keep a look out for new pics and keep the post coming!!we just wish we can bring it to usa and oz and europe too!!just alot of money now for transport!!

all the best and enjoy!!
the micsa team