1uzfe into my buggy.

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

panos

ok this is my first post here on this great web site. I have been reading every night for about a week now and have learned a ton!! so here is my project, it is going to be tube frame rock crawler, strictly offroad and for the types of racing like KOH "king of the hammers" I am going to be running the 1uzfe out of a 96 ls400, mated to a A340h i am going to delete the hydraulically controlled t-case in favor of the gear driven style from the earlier toyota trucks. then later on for an atlas 5.0. :D i will continue power to fj80 axles.

I am in the "collecting" phase of the build and need your guys help. I just took delivery of the motor last night. The previous owner had the wiring harness modified by phoenix tuning to be a plug and play swap for a 96 4runner. this is cool, only i dont need this harness like it is now, i am wanting to either see what i can do to change it and make it a stand alone engine only harness. because the transmission will be controlled manually via "radesign" shift controllers. Or sell the harness for a stock one plus some cash.

Anyway here are some pics. 1275509604.jpg
IMG_1749.jpga340h.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_1749.jpg
    IMG_1749.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 0
Nice project.

The engine looks nice and clean. Sell the harness to someone that is doing a conversion and go to an aftermarket ecu would be the way to go.

Keep us posted and welcome.

thank you for the welcome.

ok, so i am going to dig into the harness tonight and see if what i need is there.I spent a few hours going through the diagram last night on paper and tracing out what wiries i need so if not, than i will be posting a harness for a 1uzfe into a 96-02 toyota 4runner or 97-04 tacoma
1277176819.jpg
1277185740.jpg

The motor will be front mounted, well kind of a mid motor buggy. we will have to see were it actually fits best.