1uzfe experts

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

drifty325i

Hi me again :tongue2: ,

Just paid for my new 1996 1uzfe front sump, with swept exhaust.
Now the question

i noticed it had a black plastic cover with 1uzfe rz writen in red on the top, sitting beside it, so i picked it up
and found it fitted over the engine, ie, covered the intake manifold and all the sensors etc, does anyone no what models this came on? ive never seen it in any pictures of anyones soarers or crowns etc

I think you are referring to a beauty cover. They are found on the newer engines under the Lexus hood (maybe on another model? I don't know). I only know this because I saw some pictures on Ebay from under the hood of a mid-late 90's Lexus over here in the U.S. I'll post the pics if I find them later. It looked pretty nice.

I think you are referring to a beauty cover. They are found on the newer engines under the Lexus hood (maybe on another model? I don't know). I only know this because I saw some pictures on Ebay from under the hood of a mid-late 90's Lexus over here in the U.S. I'll post the pics if I find them later. It looked pretty nice.

That would be awesome if you found some picks, i cant find any

That would be awesome if you found some picks, i cant find any