1uzfe experts can you confirm?

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
it means the higher compression version of the 1uz which was introduced in the 95 ls400 and 96 sc400, the compression is bumped to 10.4 along with other minor changes. I have driven sc400's with both and there is a noticable difference, also the idle seems abit smoother on the later engine, at idle the exhuast note seemed to have no pulsation, just sounded like a solid tone. they dyno about 20rwhp more than the 90-94 version so that's about 25hp more at the crank.

Is it just a slightly higher cam lift between the two motors... I would like to exactly how compression varies between the two motors and how the changes were made...

If anyone can quickly explain how they differ I would appreciate it....

different pistons and rods homie! also slightly different cams as you mentioned, but that has no effect on compression. and the difference, 10:1 for the early motors, 10.4:1 for the 95-97 motors = 25 hp extra, that's as good as an entire header, exhaust system on an earlier motor, then you can still do it and gain even more.

Is it just a slightly higher cam lift between the two motors... I would like to exactly how compression varies between the two motors and how the changes were made...

If anyone can quickly explain how they differ I would appreciate it....

WD 25hp is decent....The 98's came out with the VVt-i and that's a 45hp gain....That's as good as a cam upgrade:006:

Which would you rather have the 97 or 98 motor?

i guess it depends on the final goals, but for a daily driver sc400, sure i'd rather have the 98up drivetrain.

Yeah WD, the VVT-i motor is a bit more challenging to modify when trying to boost up.... I guess tuning the motor or something is the problem...

That is why I asked which motor would you rather own....