1uzfe dies while on the brakes

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Skatony

So i just picked up my first lexus! whoohoo 93 sc400 unmolested, 177k miles. picked her up for 1500 bucks. she has a cel 13 on (cps?) but has run and idled really well up untill i changed the back brake pads.

now the brake pedal is stiff as hell but barely stops when im literally standing on it, i can hear (like an air compressor) a leak in the cabin by the brake pedal when i apply pressure and no matter if i am moving and in gear or sitting at a light on park or neutral, if i am on the brakes for more then a few seconds the idle starts to jump all over and then the car dies.

Brake booster is all anyone can tell me.

someone mentioned a one way valve for the brake booster??

any thoughts at all please let me know!:)

brake booster. if you like living, don't drive it again until you get that replaced or serviced. it might just be a bad vac leak, but being that you hear it where the brake pedal is, prognosis is poor.

how to test your brake booster: with car off, hit brake pedal several times until it becomes very stiff (vacuum depleted). then, while holding the brake pedal down, start the engine. brake pedal should gradually soften and push further in. if it instead stays stiff, the booster is cooked.