Standalone ECU 1UZFE 36-1 Trigger Wheel and Megasquirt

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
Here is the updated and modified wheel. The initial version didn't clear the crank pulley nose. The updated wheel clears the nose and mounted to the smaller wheel. The smaller wheel insert right into the crank and the larger wheel clear the crank pulley nose.

Here are some pictures.

Am I missing something Dave, or is there a reason there are 38 teeth, not 36??????

Ok,

This should be the final version on these wheels. These wheels has 36 teeth with proper spacer and clearance for the crank pulley nose.
P.S. When you count those teeth, make sure ou dont mark your monitor with sharpe....LOL

Hello there this is my 1st post on this forum. Im wondering if those trigger wheels are going to be made avaible? Im starting a turbo 1uzfe project now and plan on using a megasquirt system. Ive have built / used / tuned about ten MS systems sofar on all kinds of motors and love them can't beat them for the price and capablities. I would take it over a $1200-$1400 haltech any day of the week.

I don't plan to have them available, but I do have one more left. The batch was made for John. How about making some MS for the 1uzfe? We would love to use one if possible.

I'd like to buy the one you have left if possible just let me know how much $ you want. I can have more copied later if needed. What material was it made out of? Almost looks like SS in the pic.

Hello there this is my 1st post on this forum. Im wondering if those trigger wheels are going to be made avaible? Im starting a turbo 1uzfe project now and plan on using a megasquirt system. Ive have built / used / tuned about ten MS systems sofar on all kinds of motors and love them can't beat them for the price and capablities. I would take it over a $1200-$1400 haltech any day of the week.

I couldn't agree more! I've done a dozen or so megasquirts as well. In the right hands, they are extremely capable. Even in the hands of a novice (with a little help) they are still a much better deal than anything else out there. My 1uz motor project is still running strong after two years. These motors are incredible.!

choices

BTW, you don't really need a 36-1 wheel, or edis. An 8-1 would work just fine for wasted spark. Just set it up so the trigger is around 60 degrees btdc.

(Toy4me) What setup are you running? My plan was to run MS 1 with the V3 board (no edis) with a 36-1 trigger, two 4 post msd neon coils. Im going to be using a c4 3 speed auto trany so I dont need any trans control.

(Toy4me) What setup are you running? My plan was to run MS 1 with the V3 board (no edis) with a 36-1 trigger, two 4 post msd neon coils. Im going to be using a c4 3 speed auto trany so I dont need any trans control.

The only one I did was a year or so back. It was a v2.2 ms setup with edis. Yours will be better in that you will have a rev limiter function.

Ok I found the your specs from the other post. Now my only question is will the newer 36-2 wheel from the vvti motor fit the older motor that came with the 12 tooth wheel. Like can i just go to the dealer and buy the 36-2 weld up a tooth and slide it on the older motor? are the dia. the same on both wheels? Thanks in advance.

Yes, the newer TW will fit into the early models. Now can someone make me a MS? If MS is affortable and able to handle and controll 8 1000 cc injectors for this project would be just Phantastic www.lextreme.com/1uzfe.html

I build and sell them with wiring harness for many different engines, but I'm not cheap. If you can make your own harness, you can buy an assembled ms from several places for a lot less. I am in the 951 area.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 23
Final Version

Ok,

From my mistakes and the shop (3rd version) We finally got it right. I also ordered 5 additional sets. Please let me know if you are interested. $35 plus $5 shipping. I will try to get some flat head allen screws for them. We also slotted the wheels for cooling.