Standalone ECU 1UZFE 36-1 Trigger Wheel and Megasquirt

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
I'm glad to hear that you will have them soon. I was hopping not to have to weld two beads between every tooth on my 12 tooth wheel and then grind them to shape.

Just grind off 1 or 2, and use 4 vb921 coil drivers. You get the added function of a soft and hard rev limiter that you don't get with edis. Don't get me wrong, edis is a VERY robust and reliable system. You will have less problems getting a clean tach signal with edis, but it is a lot easier to cut off a tooth or two versus making a new wheel. BTDT

Attachments

• Picture 052.jpg
    Picture 052.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 47
  • Picture 050.jpg
    Picture 050.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 31
  • Picture 055.jpg
    Picture 055.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 22
  • Picture 056.jpg
    Picture 056.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 24
  • Picture 044.jpg
    Picture 044.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 28
Well, the Lexus's VR sensor has a little higher resistance than the Ford VR Sensor from what I am understanding. It might work just fine though? I only was curious to see if the Ford V6 one would fit or not when I discovered it would fit. I know for a fact EDIS works with Ford VR Sensors. Not sure it will with the Toyota one?? I will soon find out though.

Jason

I have ran edis from toyota, and subaru vr sensors. They are not that picky.

Guys,

I just ordered 5 additional wheels and should be ready by the end of this year. So, please put your name on this list. They will be water jet cut.

1. sonoramike
2. sonoramike
3. Marvelicious

Seriously, even if I wind up not using it, this'll probably be the cheapest part in my project! Still $35 + $5 shipping?

Edit: actually, my choice to go 1uz has been the only thing out of my rockcrawler buildup I'm starting that keeps costing LESS than I expected.

il put my name down to thanks Lex, how is the best way to pay you? and is it $35+$5 US for shipping to New Zealand? cheers mate

1. sonoramike
2. sonoramike
3. Marvelicious
4.rx7 s1 1uz

count me in as well.
When do you expect shipping?
usd 35 + usd 5 for shipping to Norway as well?

1. sonoramike
2. sonoramike
3. Marvelicious
4. rx7 s1 1uz
5. MR2turbo

thanks Lex got them today also. thanks you, just double checking did you get the paypal just double checking as it was my first time

cheers