Wanted 1uz

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Cobra

There is a shortage of 1UZ's at the moment. Anyone in Sydney with one they want to part with?

Last edited by a moderator:
i spoke to mr enforcer afew weeks ago
think he has some too

but like hpronet said speak to zen and ng jap he will look after you

I do have 1 has a spare that i may be selling soon due to reasons.
only has 92k on it, was the motor that i had in my ls400 while main engine was getting built.
Was looking at placing it in my hilux 4wd but im not sure if i will do it now.

Dual TB's, Whiteline swapbars, 97 RZ Supra brakes, Airbag & controller

Sideshow, Congratulations

So, is it A boy or A Girl?
See you at the shop soon

hey its a boy

was tiny still is

now trying to keep our 14 month old boy away from him
he thinks its a toy

i think the guys at sss have no 1uzs

everything is hard to get these days

and with afew having air flow meter problems
im starting to get customers into maybe an aftermarket ecu

expensive to buy at start but long term is cheaper if u have to chase up parts

Basically I am looking for a long motor. I don't need any bolt ons.

Cobra

give me a call, i will sell u my spare engine as listed above

Cobra,

I've lost your number the other day, i might be able to arrange a engine for you, that needs to be re-built.
Will confirm what is wrong with it for you on monday and let you know.

Attachments

• John Cribb SC 1UZ dyno 092308.jpg
    John Cribb SC 1UZ dyno 092308.jpg
    145 KB · Views: 14
Thanks hypronet. I will give you a call tomorrow.

i have a rebuilt 1uz longblock in the states. all factory parts. i dont know what it would be like to get it to oz, but i would like 1k us dollars for it plus shipping. was gonna use it in a fj40 conversion, but got laid off.

I am going to list my long engine.
It's astock ichibarn uz1 with a front sump. It's stripped down to bare block and I have no intake manifold, main pulley or coils. It has been stripped for a bit and needs a bit of a clean up. I will give you all the parts I have for it.
Including Ross Racing Pistons and Argo Rods from the first group buy of blower pistons that we did on this forum about 4 years ago or so.

Everything I have in as is condition for $2000. You are welcome to inspect the block. I will throw in an engine stand too. The lot has to go.
email me nath at idx dot com dot au

Brett,

Good to see you found an engine,

Nath,

I'm sorry to hear you've given up on the Reliant.

I guess the theft of your blower didn't help.

Will you still build it with a different engine?

I am going to list my long engine.
It's astock ichibarn uz1 with a front sump. It's stripped down to bare block and I have no intake manifold, main pulley or coils. It has been stripped for a bit and needs a bit of a clean up. I will give you all the parts I have for it.
Including Ross Racing Pistons and Argo Rods from the first group buy of blower pistons that we did on this forum about 4 years ago or so.

Everything I have in as is condition for $2000. You are welcome to inspect the block. I will throw in an engine stand too. The lot has to go.
email me nath at idx dot com dot au

Hi Nath, do you still have this?

Bump - Been ages since I have been here!

I sold my engine to a guy who drove about 160km's to get it! He also picked up another 1UZ with the same piston/Rod config.

As for my Reliant Kitten Drag car - The idea got canned because most of my parts were stolen and when I imported the car it was damaged to a written off state.
I refused to pay for it and subsequently got sued. 1 year of messing around in court led to a stalemate and the shipping company decieded to drop the case. They walked away with nothing, I got a completly busted car.

So it is done.

Maybe one day I'll build it... it's always in my mind but my reality is oh so different!

Cheers for thinking of me!