1UZ with GT40

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Lextreme II

Just call me "Lex"
Finally got everything working properly. The car still needs more tuning. Still running a little rich on those Rx-7 injectors. The turbine housing is from Precision Turbo .82 A/R with the stand bearing GT40. From Vacuum (-18 psi) to 0 psi is about 1,700 to 1,800 rpm and it reaches 9 psi at around 2,500-2,700 rpm. The boost comes on very fast. My car has been sitting for a while now and the battery is not fully charged and I am working on that. (Split Sec requires the engine to be off when loading programs. On and off engine is not good for my weak battery right now.)

I plan to run 15 psi and I would not be surprised to reach that in mid or late 3k range. It will be very interesting to find out the potential of this motor.

The motor is completely stock with the exception of thicker copper head gaskets (standard is .051", I have .093") along with ARP studs.

Standard US Spec 1UZFE injectors are 251 cc and i am running 550 cc. From my personal experience, the 550 will have lots of lead way for higher boost. I would say they would still be good around 20-23psi.

If tuned properly, i am sure the boost will come alot sooner.

I wouldn't say a lot sooner, maybe a 100 to 200 rpm earlier. If you think your turbo is too laggy, pickup a .68 a/r housing.