Parts 1uz, w58, stainless headers, adapter plate, clutch, etc

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

kildea

Quarter Master Rally clutch and billet flywheel, 1uz, w58, IMF headers, QA adapter

I have a bunch of parts for sale, I would rather not ship the big stuff but don't let that dissuade you ... pm me if interested but shipping will be charged separately from the prices below

- 1uz-fe engine: rebuilt heads second generation (1997) on a first generation bottom end. The only head work done beyond stock is in the exhaust ports (opened up the bowls). I have an extra sc400 crossmember if you'd like that with it - $400.

- IMF stainless headers - new - $500

- engine harness, and v2.2 megasquirt: the ms has the necessary outputs and the wiring harness is mostly there but will need to be connected to an ms relay board or a new ms connector will need to be made - all connectors necessary to run this ms are installed there though - harness/megasquirt - $250

- w58: has one of the raised short shifters that was available for a while - but no longer is - a modified 1uz bellhousing (ground off some sections that interfered with hardware), quantum auto adapter plate with small groove ground to make way for the hydraulic lines, and a tacoma output slip-yoke - w58/bellhousing/adapter plate: $500

- Flywheel/clutch/throwout bearing - This is a 7" button flywheel with Quartermaster clutch and hydraulic throwout bearing (four bolt howe-type). Both are new and unused - the clutch is the 2-disk rally clutch - $1600

Attachments

• clutch.jpg
    clutch.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 13
  • flywheel.jpg
    flywheel.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 14
  • engine.jpg
    engine.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_1782.jpg
    IMG_1782.jpg
    180.3 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_1783.jpg
    IMG_1783.jpg
    176.3 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_1784.jpg
    IMG_1784.jpg
    165.5 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_1786.jpg
    IMG_1786.jpg
    162.1 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_1787.jpg
    IMG_1787.jpg
    148.8 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:
the adapter mounts the trans to the bell - the bell here is for a 1uz, but the adapter plate works for any aw30/40 trans-based motor IF you have that bell (the aw30/40 auto trans has a detachable bellhousing - that's how these adapters work) ... these adapters allow mounting to any of the 1jz, 2jz, mitsu vr4, volvo white-block, 1uz, etc

Sorry for all the questions. I'm considering purchasing this. What was the Tacoma slip-yoke for? Or what purpose dose it serve? What did you have this set up in or built to be put in? Does the slip-yoke modify the output shaft on the transmission from stock or is it just something that slides onto it? What did the w58 originally come from?