Parts 1UZ/W58 combo for sale...

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

ChrisV

engine1.jpg

Complete 1UZ, no alternator. W58 trans, Cowboy bebop adaptor. No flywheel or pressure plate yet (hadn't got around to buying it).

Hate to sell it, but honestly, I'm not getting around to doing the project car it was intended for.

Into it for almost $1500. Sell for $900 for everything. Come and get it near Baltimore, MD. Sorry, don't have a way of getting it to a shipping point.

cvetters3 a t comcast dot net.

Nice deal for someone depending on the condition of the motor. The tranny adaptor alone is in the region of $600 now. Does the motor have a rear sump?

You might want to mention that tranny adaptor will work fine for the Supra 6 speed too, right?

I haven't pulled it off the pallet and tire that it's sitting on, so I'm not sure what sump it has. Supposedly 92k miles on it, and it turns over nicely. I was told it came out of an LS400, but it does look like the SC400 engine.

I really wish I could take the time to finish the project, but with all the house work and the other cars ahead of it, I'm not going to get a chance to get to the subframe that I need to make for the car to be able to do the swap (since I'd have to change the entire front suspension to work with this engine).

Ok, down to the W58 and 1UZ themselves. Turned out the adapter didn't fit the W58, but did fit the later Supra trans.

W58 is $50 plus shipping, engine is now $500 plus shipping, or trade for running Ford 5.0 combo for my Comet.

Thanks, Brad!

Unless someone has a cheap W58/1UZ bellhousing... ;)