Parts 1UZ Supercharger kit

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

hp1050

I have an M90 supercharger on a bullet manifold complete with throttle body complete, fuel injectors, fuel rails (have been machined and cleaned up) Has Aux injector fitted, -4 braided line from the inj rail to the Aux injector, Air Filter. The kit is fitted in a Harrison Cobra. It is still fitted to the car so can be seen running, I am North of Brisbane QLD. Everything runs perfect just upgrading (how much HP is enough.......just a little bit more!) so $4K complete, PM me with any questions

Greetings from Russia. I'm collecting 1uz with a supercharger. Tell someone how to cope with the cooling of the pressurization.

[QUOTE = "cribbj, post: 143325, участник: 776"] Отдельная установка для закачки воды / метанола является наиболее экономичным способом. [/ QUOTE]
но есть фотография, как она выглядит на машине?
Я видел проекты, в которых радиатор вводится во впускной коллектор. Что вы можете сказать об этом?

In general, I would buy connecting rods and a piston for 1 uzfe non vvti and a dry crankcase system. Do not you know who you can buy from? it is desirable that the person was tested