1UZ-> Manual conversion kits, who's the best?

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

swampymarsh

I know that Dellow's and T Rod shop seem to be the biggest in offerings for 1UZ bellhousings/clutch kits. Is there anybody else out there who has simmular offerings? I've never bought any thing from these people and was wondering who has the best products? Any recomendations?

Thanks
:feedback:

Toyota Factory Bellhousing?

Anyone used the factory Landcruiser V8 bellhousing? I have heard it is only about $500???
If so, what flywheel and clutch assembly.
My 2 bits worth of ideas!:smileysex

Rich :)

Factory Landcruiser bellhousing is for the H151F, not an R or W series box.
I'd hazard a guess the flywheel will weigh a tonne.

I have a CRS bellhousing, and a flywheel from QuadCams Australia.
The quality of the flywheel sh*ts on anything else I have come across in the last 2 years.

The FJ 100 bellhousing is a good idea but it was never imported into the states or Canada. So I have to order it from a country that had it (Australia). I'm putting a 1UZ in a '88 FJ 62(landcruiser) with an H55F 5 speed. I've never seen a H151F, anybody know what the bolt pattern looks like at the bellhousing/transmission?

rotarex said:
Do you need a bell housing to attach the 1uzfe to the 5 speed 4*4 yota pickup? or just an adaptor plate?

Do a search. It is probably the number 1 topic here. You need a bellhousing, flywheel, clutch and other assorted parts. There are kits - all from down under...

swampymarsh, I am in the the proccess of getting parts together to so a similar swap. I've got an 73 Fj 40. Unfotunatly my Fj came without a motor or tranny but still had the t-case (still can't complain it was free). The path I have found is easiest for me was to use a five speed R150f out of a 4-runner ( got it of Ebay dirt cheap) with the adapter parts from either Dellows or T rod shop, and then the toy box adapter from marlin crawler to my stock t-case. Of course if you already have an H55 I'm sure your going to want to use that. Just some food for thought tough.