1uz into my jeep

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
here is the p-side one and the d-side with the start of the collector cone
headers1.jpg

headers2.jpg

headers3.jpg

headers4.jpg

well im back at it ran into more problems.
icon9.gif

Well went to mount the radiator today and found out that I still don’t have room for it and the fan :cry:. I’m back to the drawing board :roll: thinking of making the frame and body longer to run the auto tranny and, moving the whole core support forward to make it fit.
So I’m going to finish the headers send them off to have them jet hot coated, the other axles out of the other land cruiser and get the auto tranny. Pics to come on the cut up core support. How would you guys handle the no room for the radiator and the auto tranny too?

well it fits with the fan now had to cut out a cross member under the core support to do it but it’s in.
rad2.jpg

rad7.jpg

rad8.jpg

rad9.jpg

rad10.jpg

rad6.jpg

I had to bake the front bumper to hold the frame together before cutting the cross member out. it will get to clevis eye and a receiver hitch put in it
rad6.jpg

here it sets on 38.5x14.5 tsls
rad11.jpg

rad20.jpg

being in the military makes the build slow
well here is an update to the jeep
i got the tranny cooler mounted
oil filter relocated
and the fuel system done
im moving on to the wiring. im hoping to have it running sometime in May
jeep002.jpg

jeep003.jpg

this is the mock up stage
jeep006.jpg

jeep1002.jpg

jeep1004.jpg

smiley_sawzall.gif

Progress is always a little slow but sure. Just keep making at least a little progress each time you have a chance to work on it. It's the times that you don't do anything that will make the project take a really long time. That's going to be one cool rig.

well doing the wiring is more time consuming then i was planing but its been fun. still not running yet but its getting there

well after about 5 days of wiring and endless night on the net look for wire diagrams and drowning my frustrations with Natty Light, i got the whore running. now i got build my relay board tidy up the wires and have it done so i can move on to getting it road worthy. i still have to plum in the mass air flow and put in o2 sensors.
here is a video sounds nice considering i made the headers. its got 2.5" 28" long summit glass packs on it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4rqxR8oWoW4

and i got to give a lot of thanks to cuh8er and his post it was what fix all my problems. fired right up if you have a 40/40/40 harness and ecu read this post
http://www.lextreme.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11125

Congrats, and that kid is waiting for a ride in that thing for sure. You went through a lot of hassle to get is to run consistently. It sounds great. Now just tie up the loose ends if you haven't already and hopefully get a video of that beast rolling around.