1uz into mx73 cressida

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
as far as the stock ecu from the 5mge that and all of its wires have to be pulled out right?
I just have to separate all of the accessory wires correct?

the ecu and harness are 90% seperate from the chasis harness, There will probably be a couple of plugs to disconnect after that and that's all from what i know. I've done 83's and a70's but thats all.

Hey boxy how did you hook up the power steering? I have 2 rubber hoses coming out that I think feed to the bottom of the radiator and one with a fitting on it. The one with the fitting doesnt fit into the 1uz power steering reservoir for me. Just wondering how you did yours. Any help will be appreciated, thanks

Sorry I didn't see this sooner I haven't been active here forever. My power steering just bolted up with the stock lines. Are you sure the lines that go to the radiator aren't transmission cooler lines?

Anyway I sold my old transmission and adapter to my buddy who is putting a uz in his old corolla wagon. Lately I've been piecing together a z33 setup.
20140428_165451_LLS_zpswg8ziwrq.jpg

I've been wanting to bolt on my s366 turbo but I knew the w58 wouldn't be having that.
20140111_151015_HDR.jpg

Last edited: