1UZ in Prado

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
connecting to a manual gear box... can you contact me on my email.. [email protected]... you see i can get an adaptive belhousing here in south africa but they say its to fit the four litre lexus V8 to the toyota hilux picup with the 3L kzte motor... they say it will also fit the prado box but the thing is the prado has a landcruiser box so i know the motors can be swaped but are the gearboxes on the gearbox side of the bell housing the same. and besides the engin mounts, the bel housing and a fuel management system what other changes have to be done

regards

Shane

connecting to a manual gear box... can you contact me on my email.. [email protected]... you see i can get an adaptive belhousing here in south africa but they say its to fit the four litre lexus V8 to the toyota hilux picup with the 3L kzte motor... they say it will also fit the prado box but the thing is the prado has a landcruiser box so i know the motors can be swaped but are the gearboxes on the gearbox side of the bell housing the same. and besides the engin mounts, the bel housing and a fuel management system what other changes have to be done

regards

Shane

mail sent:D