1UZ fits in Supra!

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
I have placed a 2JZGTE flywheel on the back of a 1UZ (not bolted on) and it appears to set in the right spot (with getrag 3/4" away). I will try again to make sure.

Sounds good Andrew, if anything, even if there is a slight difference in distance, a longer slave cylinder can be fabbed up.

So just to be sure, and so everyone will be on the same page, with the adapter neither the position of the engine, nor the position of the tranny will have to be moved fore or aft?

Thanks Andrew, we're ready to move on these as soon as you the CAD file is sent over. My machinist is looking forward to it as he's very excited that I'm dropping the V8 into the Supra.

Eric

I'm posting pics tonight of a 1uz-fe with a V160 mounted to it. I'll make a seperate post too since it's that important. : )

Eric

It's all coming together from different areas. Currently being machined are the adapter plates; also being fabricated is the intake manifold. Chris is working on the clutch/ flywheel combo and also the turbo manifolds. Also, now there are cam upgrades for great flowing 2uz heads, and stroker kits for everyone. It's quiet I know, but believe me that there's a lot of activity behind the scenes. : )

Eric

I'm not sure, but all of the motors that I am working with will be using 2uz-fe heads since it doesn't use VVt-I, and seems much more able to flow. Coil packs are nice too.

Eric

Getting the flywheel closer. Got a portion of the ring gear milled off, and snapped 2 end-mills doing it! Hopefully I can graft on the 1UZ ring gear later today, then slot the mounting holes, and it should be good to go.

Don't forget man, have that flywheel balanced, and rebalanced. : )

Eric

Yes, flywheel will get balanced :)

I got the 1UZ ring gear on today, but it still needs to be tacked. Also slotted the holes and test fit it on the 1UZ. Looks like everything lines up OK.