1UZ crank pulley tool?

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Orphan

Hey guys,

I am in search of a crank pulley tool to hold the pulley while undoing the crank bolt. I found the Schley 64300 which seems to be perfect for the job but haven't been able to find any sellers that sell/ship outside the USA and I have had no luck identifying the correct Toyota SST number (I have 6 possible numbers with no description or application list to help identify if any are correct). Does anyone:

• Know the Toyota SST?
  • Know of an alternative non oem tool?
  • Know of a company that will ship the Schley 64300 outside the USA?
I am not really interested in the various home brew methods and would prefer to use a tool designed for the job rather than muck around.

Thanks.

Had the same problem myself and even bent a couple of home made attempts.
My solution was a nice new 1/2 inch air gun with a good torque output.
Couple of bangs and gone. Best bit was I had just enough room to use it without removing the air-con rad :D

To open the pulley bolt, you need to have a chain wrench like this: http://www.ebay.com/itm/MAC-TOOLS-C..._Automotive_Tools&hash=item2323433e9c&vxp=mtr

Just wrap the chain by 1 person and hold it, while the 2nd person use the breaker bar to turn the bolt. The bolt will come off real easy. If you don't want to mar the pulley thread, you can have a cut-out belt and wrap it over the pulley, then wrap the chain over the belt. It does create friction and hold the chain better, while protect the pulley. I use an old timing belt for that protection, and it works like a champ.