Parts 1995 LS400 1UZ Complete w/MANY Extras

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

jdmhn8

Wow, this sucks ass. I really really really can't believe I have to do this. 3 months in the works, and I am being forced to sell my swap. I simply don't have enough money to finish it. My budget has ballooned to the point where I can't afford the exhaust, transmission parts and the other various items I need to finish it (mostly because I can't weld).

I have no choice but to cut my losses and sell the swap so I can buy a shitbox so at least I have a drivable car again.

My loss and lack of finances is your incredible gain.

Up for sale is a 1995 OBD-II 260HP/270 Ft/Lb 1UZ from a Lexus LS400 with 143K on it.

Engine has had a complete service done (over $700 in parts!), including (all parts OEM unless noted):

- Timing Belt
- Timing Belt Tensioner and Idler Pulleys
- Waterpump
- Thermostat
- Injector O-Rings
- Distributor Caps/Rotors
- Denso Platinum Plugs
- NGK Plug Wires
- Valve Cover Gaskets
- Spark Plug Seals
- Intake Manifold Gaskets
- Throttle Body Gaskets
- Rear Main Seal
- Camshaft Seals and Plugs
- Goodyear Gatorback Serpentine Belt

All valves are in spec, too. Pretty much the perfect engine for any swap.

Has SC400 exhaust manifolds w/one BRAND NEW, unused Denso O2 sensor and one that was nearly new.

Has flexplate, throttle body, both coils, ignitors, injectors, power steering pump, A/C compressor, alternator, etc. Pretty much everything EXCEPT the harness and mounts.

In regards to the harness; the harness has been modified by Phoenix Tuning for a 96-02 4Runner or 95.5-04 Tacoma that originally came with a 5VZ. This is a $550 value, not including the shipping and 10 week lead time. If you are trying to do a swap into these vehicles, then it will literally bolt in and the wiring is done. I will include some 3/16" steel engine mounts my friend made me after meticulous measuring and mock ups. The place the engine perfectly in the chassis for installation (min. 1.5" bodylift REQUIRED). I'll get pics of the mounts up in the next day or two. I will also certainly share my knowledge of what I know to help you get the engine installed.

Also will include some EGR block off plates and all the OEM EGR components if you need them.

I painted the intake manifold Duplicolor Gloss Black and the valve covers Dupli-Color Grabber Green. They look great and it's a thoroughly prepped paint job if you want to spray over the green.

IMG_1741.jpg

Don't know what else to say. This was a project that I got into over my head and now the heart of it has to go so I can at the very least have some sort of vehicle to drive. Definitely one of the hardest things I've had to part with.

Located in Phoenix, AZ. Will ship and I'll palletize and package it very carefully. Also can deliver within 300 miles of Phoenix.

Used 1UZs tend to go for $500-900. This has over $700 of new, Toyota parts in it.

Asking $950 OBO.

Add $500 for the Phoenix Tuning 4Runner/Tacoma harness and 1UZ to 5VZ mounts.