Parts 1991 Black LS 400 paring out all, no engine, harness or computer...those are mine!

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

XT-1

1991 Black LS 400 parting out all, no engine, harness or computer...those are mine!

Okay so there is no confusion or hard feelings I am picking this car up around the 2nd of april so I wont begin to ship or take money for parts till then. I am parting out a LS400 with tan interior and I am getting this car for the engine and harness/computer to swap into my 1992 3.0 4runner the car has 180000 miles on it all other parts are for sale post up what you want or need and your zip code and I will give you a price.

no drivers side widows front or rear, all interior is there in good shape for a car with this many miles. be patient, first come first serve no bidding aginst someone.
I am posting this now so I can get a list of what everyone needs then get the car and strip off what I need and recoupe some of my investment and then get rid of the carcass of the car...I dont and wont have this sitting around for long at my shop. I will have one other person who will help me dismantle this so it will be in and out.

Bryan B

Want:
Passenger Door lock switch. (the button you press with your finger)
Rear deck speaker condition?

And the obligatory: how's the LED?

maybe more later..

I have the car and am begining to part out.Lorenzo, 25 bucks for the switch... I dont know the condition of the speakers, and what "LED" are you talking about?