Parts 1990 LS400 partuing out no engine trans or electronics for engine

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

1jza21

1990 LS400 almost all the interior is for sale all the body panels from the doors back for sale. All suspention is for sale. The car has Grey leather and is in good shape really. The drivers seat has a couple of cracks and wear marks but the Pass side is nice. The rear is good too. All the door panels are nice. All the door controls and AC dash etc are gone already. I have the rear Pioneer amp though along with the controller for the CD changer. The wire was cut 4-5 feet down from the controller though but if some one snatched yours it can be spliced. Also the factory cell phone and box in the truck for it. All glass but windshield. Sunroof is nice no contriols for that though sorry. Basically shoot me an email with what you want a resonable offer and we will go from there. No Low ballers I dont have time for you types.
Cary
[email protected]
The car is located in Sacramento California and I will not ship big items small stuff is fine but no doors seats etc. You pay shipping and packaging if needed.

Looking for a few parts. Could you let me know if you have these and what condition they are in?

Driver side sun visor - does it stay up when put up?
Center console (wood grain piece surrounding shifter) - is it cracked or damaged?

Thanks