1990 LS4 Air Susp problem

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

rws371

Help. My 1990 Ls4 with the air Bags replaced 5 years ago. Started developing a rear end sag in the morning and after leaving the vehicle parked for a long time 4 Plus hours and recently as short as 2 hours. Both sides are affected equally.

Last night I turned the air susp system OFF using the switch in the trunk and everything remained at stable height.

Questions: 1) What could be the cause of the rear bags deflating while the system is powered? Easy Fix?

2) Would there be any problems riding with the system OFF all the time?

Thank you for your help!

Update!

OK! This is what I have discovered. The trunk switch does not matter. It appears now that while in the HIGH position it stays HIGH. However, When in NORMAL mode the back will sag to LOW within an hour or two.

This tells me it is the control unit or something else and not the rear bags. Now I need some help on how to determine what is failing that allows the air to release only on the rear.

Thanks!

Now it is intermittent problem in the "normal" mode. HIGH is fine and it holds height for several days. over multiple days...Please help or I may ride high until they balloons explode.