1990 Lexus LS400 stock spring rates?

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
I have some JIC-magic track coilovers on my LS and I was wondering the same thing... all I know is that these are pretty stiff and are 10kg front 7kg rear.

any stiffer and freeway driving would be a chore. I figure stiffer would make jumping from the fast lane to the slow lane more of a blast but thats the only area i would accommodate that rate. I can be cruising at 90-100+ and jump 4-5 lanes in the blink of an eye, large LS moving like this always recruits vet owners.. :Eyecrazy:

hows the driveability with those coils? your GS is slighty lighter than mine so i figure it would be softer than what your experiencing if installed in my car. I can get custom rates if I want but just dont want to venture too much higher than what I ahve unless I know its still going to be daily driveable.

hows the driveability with those coils? your GS is slighty lighter than mine so i figure it would be softer than what your experiencing if installed in my car. I can get custom rates if I want but just dont want to venture too much higher than what I ahve unless I know its still going to be daily driveable.

its a hard ride, as you would expect, never really pushed it around bends/corners, so I couldn't tell you how it handles :p