1,2,3 UZFFE Valvetrain

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Lextreme II

Just call me "Lex"
We just got some valves and cams combo for our UZFE lovers.

OVERSIZE VALVES
1UZFE:
1.5 mm oversize Exhaust
1.25 mm oversize Intake

2UZFE (3UZFE and VVTi 1UZFE
1.0 mm oversize Exhaust
1.0 mm oversize Intake

The valves are stainless and they are machine to match stock or modified cams.

REGRIND CAMS
Stock 2UZFE: 250 duration 315 llift
Stage I: 266 duration 345 lift
Stage II: 274 duration 385 lift

The above can be purchase seperately or prepared complete heads will be avialable soon.

Cams: Stage I or II: $750 plus $250 core
Valves: $650 per set

We recommend that you get the valves and cams together. Depending on the cams, our valves are machined to match the cams. Please allow 4-6 weeks. FYI, our cams are stock regrind and valves are machine to fit.

We just got some valves and cams combo for our UZFE lovers.

OVERSIZE VALVES
1UZFE:
1.5 mm oversize Exhaust
1.25 mm oversize Intake

2UZFE (3UZFE and VVTi 1UZFE
1.0 mm oversize Exhaust
1.0 mm oversize Intake

The valves are stainless and they are machine to match stock or modified cams.

REGRIND CAMS
Stock 2UZFE: 250 duration 315 llift
Stage I: 266 duration 345 lift
Stage II: 274 duration 385 lift

The above can be purchase seperately or prepared complete heads will be avialable soon.

Cams: Stage I or II: $750 plus $250 core
Valves: $650 per set

We recommend that you get the valves and cams together. Depending on the cams, our valves are machined to match the cams. Please allow 4-6 weeks. FYI, our cams are stock regrind and valves are machine to fit.
You're telling me you have cams (4) for the 2uz-fe motor for $750+ 250 core charge, what is this a regrind? I know its NOT 4 new cams, or is it?

I might be interested in a motor build up over re-gearing since I have 33's with 3.91 gears

You're telling me you have cams (4) for the 2uz-fe motor for $750+ 250 core charge, what is this a regrind? I know its NOT 4 new cams, or is it?

I might be interested in a motor build up over re-gearing since I have 33's with 3.91 gears

Read David's last sentence in Post #1; he already stated that they're regrinds.

Are they reduced base circle regrinds requiring larger shims? or rewelded regrinds that maintain the base circle clearances?

oh yeah, and why the smaller dia valves for the VVTi UZ?

They are REGRIND from stock and shims are included with the cams. We also have over sized valves that are cut slightly longer to match the grinded cams too. We couldnt find anything close on the stem size and length. That is why the later engines get smaller over size 1 mm/1mm vs. 1.25 mm/1.5mm

Hey guys im pretty mechanically inclined but not to where im ready to do a DOHC swap myself so how much would it cost to get a set installed? also are the new valves required and if not what would the difference in HP and TQ gains be?
thanks

SEAN