Zenvo ST1 - Twin charge system

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

mshawari1

This car is 100% built in Denmark ...

Performance (kW/hp/min) 810 / 1104 / 6900
Max. torque (Nm/min) 1430 / 4500
Top speed (km/h) 375 (electronically controlled)
Acceleration 0–100 km/h (s) 3,0
Hp/weight 802 bhp per tonne

some pictures:

Zenvo-821010329181881600x1060.jpg

Zenvo-ST1_2010_photo_05.jpg

821010330363321600x1060.jpg

Zenvo-82101032919941600x1060.jpg

:confused:

For the life of me I can't understand why people build a multi million dollar car, then put a $10K Chebbie motor in it and try to call it an exotic.

Thank God they put covers all over the motor so you can't tell it's another bowtie motor from Detroit....... I notice in most of the specs, it's hard to find any references that it's a Chebbie LS7......

Mosler does the same with his cars.

Everything else about this car says it's probably the most exclusive, exotic super car on the planet, but to have that 'vette motor in there ruins it (for me). It's begging for a W16 drivetrain, or at least a V12. Shoot, even a Viper V10 would make it more exotic than the LS7.

To me to be an exotic car, it first must have an exotic engine. A Ferrari would be just another car, except it happens to have an exquisite engine in it. As Enzo is rumored to have said, "I don't build cars, I build engines."

But that's just me - so, rant mode off & Merry Christmas to everyone!

Twin charge with a huge turbo. Nice. I like the exterior and the interior, but I dislike the thermal wrapping around the turbo downpipe. It's ok on our modified engines, but come on, it's on an exotic car. It looks somewhat cheap and modified instead of an exotic engine. The builder can coat it better or build a heat shield instead of wrapping it.

John,
You don't like an exotic car to borrow and engine from another factory. So how about the 1UZ with quad turbo? I've been thinking about it. :p

Steve, I'm not against an exotic car company borrowing an exotic engine from another factory.

I'm just not a fan of an exotic car company taking one of the most mass produced motors in the world, sticking it in their 1.8 million dollar car, and still trying to pass it off as an exotic car. Everything in that car is exotic material except the the heart of the car itself, the motor.

But it's really just me - there's no denying the LS7 is a good motor; it just doesn't fit into the category of an exotic motor (for me). The rest of the car is a real stunner.

BTW, a quad turbo 1UZ would be really something!

...I'm just not a fan of an exotic car company taking one of the most mass produced motors in the world, sticking it in their 1.8 million dollar car, and still trying to pass it off as an exotic car. Everything in that car is exotic material except the the heart of the car itself, the motor....
Agreed! Many can make the exotic exteriors, interiors, suspensions, brakes, and maybe chassis, but not too many can make exotic engines. Making an exotic engine requires a much higher level of science/engineering and resources. :D

To me, if an engine is borrowed, modified, and put into an exotic car, the whole car shouldn't cost more than $300K. That's my limit of acceptance.