Seller Feedback Wolf 3d v4

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

krayn

Hi guys,
Just thought Id let you know about my first time experience with the Wolf 3d v4. It seems as though it will do everthing I want once it is set up properly, but getting it there seems a little bit of a struggle.
The main problem seems to be the information, or the lack there of, of the software functions. The Ecu comes with a cd rom with three sections in it that you can print off if you want or read the instruction manuall from the compuuter. I chose to print the aprox 500 pages at work.
The install manuall seems to give enough detail on how to wire it up, but the other manuall on how to program it up thru your pc leaves a lot to be desired. There is many functions in the software that simpily do not go into enough detail or is just not there. I found out the hard way that the software manuall was aprox 2 years old when there have been many firmware updates, that have many more options on how to set up the ecu thru the pc.
I have also found it near impossible to speak to anyone from AEM (manufactures of wolf products). I was after simple answeres but after many emails steve from aem finally replied and sent me a base map that still did not work but headed me in the right direction.

So my advice is that if you have never wired or programmed an aftermarket ecu, dont think that the wolf 3d is a sinch to get up and running. You may need help.
A big thank you goes out to Max power and jordy ski boat for there info on how to set it up. Thanks guys. Also I found the company that I purchased the wolf 3d thru Speed technology or aka efi direct, were very helpful and didnt brush me aside when I was running into trouble. Steve from speed tech will take the time to listen and guide you thru and comes accross as a professional buisness.

Just my two cents, Kris

Hi Joel,
Thanks for your offer but its now up and running, fairly roughf, but im getting there. There was extra settings in the trigger seq folder that I had trouble with that the manuall did not explain. I think now I have fouled up my spark plugs (denso ik22) so will put origionals back in and getting it running right. What plugs are you running. I might get a new set of copper ones to get it going and then put the expensive densos back in.. Anyone have part numbers for spark plugs that are not iridium or platnum and are the same heat range as standard??
kris