Welcome Supra Owners

Lextreme

Just call me "Lex"
I just want to say "Welcome Supra Owners" to our humble and down to earth forum. I am so flattered that you high power car owners are looking into the V8 Swap.

I love to learn more from you guys. We can share info and help out each other.

C

cowboy bebop

Very much looking into the swap, Lextreme. :) I am really enjoying the information on these forums, and really like the level of knowlege here.

Eric

supradude117

Same here. This site is exactly what I was looking for to help me out with this project! Lots of great information put together in one place.

-Dave

adxx

I think that you can say "Welcome" to Soarer owners as well ;)
Great info, which helps me. UZZ21 project is initiated ;)

V8Supra

Can't believe how well the 1UZ Supra section has taken off!

I'd love to add some more 1UZ Supras to my site if anyone is interested.

Hachibill

awsome sit!!! had a mk3 turbo that got wrecked awhile back. been into 240sx's ever since. now its time to get back to my roots. just picked up an 87 n/a hardtop for $250, I really want to do a supercharged 1uz and set it up for my track car.

driftordie86.5

im looking to do a 1uz swap in my 1986.5 targa 5spd n/a. this site is the only place where i have found information regarding the swap, so naturally i love it already. also i am going to school to be a toyota/lexus tech, so that's another reason i love this site! thanx to all the contributors and i look forward to using this site to one day put a 1gz-fe in my poopra! thanx!