The new SLR pictures !!

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
And Mercedes is suppose to be crash resistant... That must have been some wreck...

Yeah, those shinny red SLR brake calipers and rotors would be nice to have.. Probably Brembo's too.....

The driver is one of the princes of Qatar … and he killed in this accident …

Mercedes said that this is the safest car in high speed rang.. it has carbon fiber every where …

But what I see that carbon fiber get damaged while the aluminum still holding on…
Look at picture 5

I don't think this SLR was in high speed racing. It looks like it's bombarded with a rocket or got hit by a IED (Improvised Explosive Device).:rocketwhore:

Look at the passenger safety cell. Even at those unbelievable speeds (probably in excess of 150mph) it still stayed intact. The pillars are still there. That's Mercedes for you.

There's more to this?? Doesn't look like an accident..
As said high speed and rocket ...
It didn't beak down.. It failed to proceed..LOl..

Possible Arab dirty bomb action with this Merc..... A bit of TNT or C4 in the trunk action maybe?

Although, you have to consider that any one with half a brain would not use a Newer Merc to blow something or someone up.... Use a cheap used Ford instead, right?....

I have photos of a McLaren F1 that left the road at 280kmph+ and it didn't look like that.

I think this one ran off the road and just destroyed itself.

The F1 lost all its suspension and anything else it could let fall off to reduce the weight of the passenger cell to protect the occupants.

I think this was a straight accident but no seat belt and high speed = Dead body.

He unfastened the seat belt after the crash and walked away without a scratch...Come on fellas, that's a Mercedes, impossible to die in the cockpit, too many airbags and safety features, no?...

A direct hit from this side winder missle attack and the guy is a corpse for sure... A head on collision with a semi Mach truck both going 65mph also end of story...