Replacing seats

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

92LS4hundred

I am wanting to replace both front seats on my 92 LS400 with racing seats. Can anyone let me know a few that would work w/ little or no modifications w/o spending too much money? I am on a budget of about $300 or less for both seats.

you can get cheapo seats like the ones APC sells for 275 a pair but the fabbing of the seat rails and brackets will most likely cost about as much

you can get cheapo seats like the ones APC sells for 275 a pair but the fabbing of the seat rails and brackets will most likely cost about as much

APC seats would look really bad in a Lexus. They should only be put in a riced out Honda Civic or something of that nature.

Corbeau makes great seats for the UCF10. I am looking for a way to mount JIC-magic seats into my 91 but they dont make sliders for it. Corbeau makes seats and sliders SPECIFICALLY for this model (1990-1995). Im pretty sure its $100 per slider, which i'snt that bad. I figure w/ the sliders being bolt on the seats should need little/no fabbing to the slider.

Corbeau makes great seats for the UCF10. I am looking for a way to mount JIC-magic seats into my 91 but they dont make sliders for it. Corbeau makes seats and sliders SPECIFICALLY for this model (1990-1995). Im pretty sure its $100 per slider, which i'snt that bad. I figure w/ the sliders being bolt on the seats should need little/no fabbing to the slider.

I had Corbeaus in my old Civic, but they were fabric, and the fabric was a total POS. Wore out fast, easily prone to cuts and cigarette burns.

well im not going with cheap cloth seats in my lexus, aiming for the black suede and the particular model runs $400 per seat from corbeau but their still cheaper than the JIC ones im leaning towards that are $600 per seat. Cloth seats are for cloth interiors, why double dip with something thats cheazier? What im trying to say is go with corbeau sliders and get whatever seats you like and in the end you'll have a stable/reliable setup for a decent budget.

These corbeau sliders arent the most durable or easy to use thing either. When I had them in my civic, i broke one during installation, and had it exchanged, for free. But after installed, they have this long lever sticking out, I would constantly get caught on it. I actually ended up sawing it off, it was so annoying.

I would guess the lexus mounts are much stronger than your civic. Stock mounts on a stock LS have to be able to handle much more weight (75lb seat + person) and civic mounts/seats are all economy... not quite the stress. The point is that the slider must emulate whats its replacing so it too will have the support just by tying to the stock locations. I would take their sliders for our ls400 any day just because their fairly easy on $$ and are guaranteed to fit. If not then you better pull out your mig welder and tools since this is the only company that advertises for our model. Its really not that hard to fab up a seat "bracket" but a slider is another story.
The hardest part of getting seats into your car are the sliders and ANY reputable company advertising too do the hard work for you is worth the effort IMO. I noticed the lever in the pics, not too hard to customize, I admit the power seats are sick but I can do with just the lever.