Vendor R154 To 1uz-fe Adaptors

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

THOR-Racing

We are now offering the public an aluminium gearbox adaptor, which can mate the Toyota R154 5 Speed Gearbox to the Lexus 1UZ-FE 4.0 V8.

More details can be found here

We can also supply R154 to 1UZ-FE gearbox adaption kits.

More details here

If there are any questions/queries please do not hesitate to contact us direct either via pm, e-mail ([email protected]) or phone (+44 (0) 845 260 5760)

Thanks. We'll be posting up the info on the TKO adapter plate soon. T56 will be similar and V160 and W58 very soon also. Just depends on demand.

Quality will ALWAYS be the same.

Regards
Pete

I think the shifter relocation kit might be something we will sell as I'm getting enquires to convert the SC400 Soarers and these will have the same issues as the Supra shell. Technically it is possible but "cost effective"?, I'm not convinced yet, again depends on demand.

Re: the T56. I'm not entirely sure why people would want this box. I Know it's a 6 spd but it's takes less torque than the TKO600?

Regards
Pete

Well, if you gave people a price on the part, maybe you will find even more interest! There is a guy on the Supra Forums.com selling a "kit" for a couple of hundred USD. Can you just give me a price so I can either buy it or rule it out as an option as I need to do this soon.

Thor's position on this has been clearly stated, when we ARE in a position to market this product further details will be published.

It is probably in your best interest to pursue your purchase from elsewhere.

Best Regards,

All at Thor Racing

Hang on Andrew; Thor have said they're not in a position to price this part separately at the moment, so let's just leave it at that.

No need to go into attack mode; let's try to keep the dialogue professional.

Yes I understand they cant make the part... I dont care about that now since they are not the kind of business I would deal with. Thats not even close to my attack mode! haha

does this adaptor use the 1uz belhousing like the previous one you posted yet wouldnt sell sepratly or does it use the R154 belhousing and just mate directly to the engine?

although im starting to feel a little like esolver about thor, i emailed inquireing about there clutch + adaptor + flywheel + other parts kit. and asked i could buy only the adaptor and flywheel. and they replyed no, i can not its a complete kit. thats fine with me, so i replyed back asking for specs on the clutch. and got no reply. emailed again and stil no reply. so for what looks like a $2200usd kit i want specs and a little service. specially after there site clames they 'know' the kit works followed by the statement that they tested the kit to 250hp, wow stock power nice, im filled with confadence that its not a ebay special cluch.

the point being to thor is if you are going to market a product to people who mostly have the abiility to make the same thing at home, and going to ask the price of a used car for the part, you better include some details. your fab shop looks like they have there head on straight, your customer service/sales dept seems like they where rejects from the local fast food joint.

please take everything i said as constructive critizim, i am still very intrested in ordering your adaptor as it is the next thing i need to contineue my project. but rember there are other alteritives.

Attachments

• DCP_1466.JPEG
    DCP_1466.JPEG
    170.3 KB · Views: 273
disregard, I just realized that this was a vendor thread, I wouldnt want to post another vendors informaiton in it.

Please accept my apologies.