Our TC now has a Life Time Warranty

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Lextreme II

Just call me "Lex"
I have been doing this for the past 5 years. We have sold over 100 torque converters in the past and we are very confident that our torque converters are stronger then our transmissions. I have personally experienced two transmission failures but my torque converter still lives on. Now we are getting a little crazy and offering life time warranty on all or our TCs. Yes life time warranty. As long as you own your car, you are covered.

Yeah, there is a couple of people on the Lexusownersclub forum that have purchased and installed a few TC's from you... Courtesy of my recommendation write ups. There is a few other independant threads that on that same forum that praised your TC results... Apparently the word is out...

The price is right and the product is good...

Cheers.....

Thank you guys. Recently I got a lot of local Lexus Dealers refer their clients to me because their clients couldn't pass smog using "other brand" of TC. This is especially true with VVTi lexus. Check Engine Light comes on and its an automatically fail. I also had another client from a Lexus dealer because he recently installed the "other brand" of TC and the TC was slipping. He was very upset because he just spent the money on the part and labor. Ouch....