New SC400 Owner

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

bsmart82

Just picked this up yesterday, '92 Lexus SC400, 161k, 1 owner trade in, super clean in and out, runs and drives great, and only paid $2600. I am a Toyota tech at a high volume dealer, ASE and Toyota expert certified. I also have a '90 Eagle Talon TSI(street/strip toy), a 2006 Evo 9 MR(daily), and a '92 Eagle Talon TSI auto(9 sec street car project). I've been playing with DSMs for a few years now and owned a handful of v8 Chevys before that.

IMG_03621.jpg

IMG_03611.jpg

IMG_03601.jpg

IMG_03591.jpg

IMG_03581.jpg

Welcome on board! You made the right decision by buying this SC400. Your description pretty much said about your background. I'm looking to see some mods on your SC. :D

Welcome on board! You made the right decision by buying this SC400. Your description pretty much said about your background. I'm looking to see some mods on your SC. :D

I try not to mod my daily and did pretty good with my Evo. It had a 3" turbo back and boost controller when I bought it, and I only added a wideband and tuned it. But I do like building, tuning, and boost, so who knows...

I try not to mod my daily and did pretty good with my Evo. It had a 3" turbo back and boost controller when I bought it, and I only added a wideband and tuned it. But I do like building, tuning, and boost, so who knows...
I agree that a daily car shouldn't be modded. But just to see a nice SC not being modded is a sadness. :p Actually, this SC400 is a boost friendly car. It loves boost. If you tune it right, 15 psi on your early year stock engine is still safe.