New Aussie plasma cutter/machinist.

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Pro

a friend of mine is looking into buying an industrial plasma cutter (mainly for signage work, machine parts etc) and was wondering how many people in OZ would be looking for bellhousing adaptors, custom sump flanges and header flanges etc.

the parts can be cut out of mild steel, stainless or aluminium.

he would probably keep 5 sets or so in stock at any one time, and i can tell you right now they'd be a damn-sight cheaper than CRS or Dellow.

how many people would be interested in something like that?

Anything over about 20mm steel or 10-15mm alloy cannot really be cut with a laser cutter, as it just doesn't give a fine cut.

Also my engineer doesn't want any of my brake adaptors laser cut, as it doesn't leave the outside smooth.
So they are all being CNC'd.

That said, there are not many laser cutters in Perth, and they are all pretty busy so prices are quite high.
Another cutter will bring about some more competition.

my thoughts exactly there Andrew. not many cutters in Perth at all.

would prob get into the adaptor plate and sump plates for custom setups - as well as exhaust flanges supply to genie, carline, ozfit etc.

Either laser or plasma should be fine for anything automotive. Can't imagine there would be too many situations which might arise where you would need something beefier.

Having said that I might go play with both of mine at work tomorrow. Also the temp controlled CNC hasn't had my hands near it for a while either muhahahahaha.