LS430 prototype.. with a turbo?

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
MBI,

I am curious and sceptical at the same time. I haven't been going to any cars shows for the last few years as looking doesn't do much for me... so... if this car REALLY did tour the shows... SOMEONE has had to see it and can attest that it exists.

I know that Lexus is planning a high performance line including the 2006-7 LS500 with a 400hp V8 AND a 200hp electric for a combined 600hp :D

If this car REALLY is turbocharged from the factory WHY does he not show pictures of the system??? Anyone paying a premium should get to see at least a good underhood and a good underneath view.

eBay auction sounds fishy; seems like there are a TON of car scams on there. Anyway concerning Supra, latest rumors are 2006 or 2007 model, base model is VVTi V8, GT model is twin turbo VVTi V8. We'll see what happens. As for me, I cannot wait that long. My 2JZGTE comes out this friday and fabrication finally begins for the twin turbo 1UZvvti.

Did you notice the car is described as a 4.7 in the specs but in the body of his text he says 4.3. Even a 4.7 giving well over 500hp is a big ask. And then Lexus would put a warranty on it. Oh yeah.

I agree about the turbo shot or lack thereof.

100% scam says I.

Zuffen said:
Did you notice the car is described as a 4.7 in the specs but in the body of his text he says 4.3. Even a 4.7 giving well over 500hp is a big ask. And then Lexus would put a warranty on it. Oh yeah.

I agree about the turbo shot or lack thereof.

100% scam says I.
Yep, 100% Scam.

He lists a 5spd Auto, but don't all new Lexus run the 6spd auto?
Especially a prototype would.

He just need 2000$ at least badly... that's it.
He could have even more... somebody could need that turbo LS so badly that sends 75.000$ with paypal.

(Almost bought last year scam ATV from ebay...almost money lost, but bought also new Bombardier from ebay).

V8Supra said:
My car is a V8 Supra Protoype ;)

*Snort* Yeah, right! (An OLD Supra prototype! :) )

Seriously, though, why is it that, of all the photos available for this "Turbo LS", why is the engine one tiny, with no "enlarge" option?

Scam. (Note capital "S" )