List Of Supra Parts For Lexus

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

jibby

I am trying to aquire and provide a list of all the known UPGRADEABLE interchangeable parts from the 1993 + up Twin Turbo Supra's that will bolt and fit directly onto the Lexus SC's and or LS's...I have found a guy who is parting out on his Supra TT and I just want to know what I might be missing out on. Plus there is not a thread in this forum yet that provides this much detailed information all at once if everyone participates. I think it would be a good idea to be able to present this list for all SC and LS owners who may be interested in Supra TT upgrades.

These are some of the parts that I am aware of that will fit on the Lexus SC's and LS's. Can you help in adding to this list...????????:slaphappy

1)Supra 4 piston Calipers (SC & LS)
2)Supra larger brake rotors (SC & LS)
3)Supra Torsen Limited Slip Differential (SC & LS)
4)Tires and rims (SC & LS)
5)M160 transmissions for manual swaps (SC300 & ?)
6)Lower front control arms and bushing (SC400 & ?
7)Coilovers (suspension) (SC & ?
8)

These are some of the parts that I am aware of that will fit on the Lexus SC's and LS's. Can you help in adding to this list...????????

1) Supra 4 piston Calipers (SC & LS)
2) Supra larger brake rotors (SC & LS)
3) Supra Torsen Limited Slip Differential (SC & LS)
4) Tires and rims (SC & LS)
5) V160 transmissions for manual swaps (SC300 & ?)
6) Lower front control arms and bushing (SC400 & ?
7) Coilovers (suspension) (SC & ?
8) 2JZGTE Springs
9) 2JZGTE Retainers
10) 2JZGTE Valve locks
11) 2JZGE Injectors

supra coilovers may fit on the front of the LS400, but not the rear.

however, the front supra coilovers may also fit on the rear of the Lexus.

so, Supra front coilovers all around on the Lexus.

but, I'm just looking into this now :)

Yes, that was a typo on my end....I ment the V160 tranny, a 6 speed manual that comes in the TT supra's 93-98 models...Shifts nicely and has a long drawn out first gear and also a 1000hp+ holding capacity...

supra coilovers may fit on the front of the LS400, but not the rear.

however, the front supra coilovers may also fit on the rear of the Lexus.

so, Supra front coilovers all around on the Lexus.

but, I'm just looking into this now :)
You confuse me. Did you mean the Supra rear coilover doesn't fit on LS400 rear suspension? I don't have the LS so I can't say, but I know 1 thing for sure is the front and rear of the Supra coilover are totally different for the top mounts and the bottom mounts. They can't be interchanged, no matter what. Therefore, the front Supra coilover can't fit on the rear of the LS400. I'm currently using the Supra Tein coilover on my SC400.

Therefore, the front Supra coilover can't fit on the rear of the LS400. I'm currently using the Supra Tein coilover on my SC400.

noo, the Supra fronts WILL fit in the rear of the LS400, they just need to be like 15cm longer (custom) the Supra fronts also fit in the front of the LS400, but need to be like 5cm longer :)

More interchangeable parts that I assume are interchangeable...

Subfames
Radiator maybe with some minor mods
Maybe a rubber vacume or radiator hose or two from under the hood..
Intake system maybe from the MAF on forward with minor mods.
Wheel valve stems and caps
Logo's
Drivers...

Getting a little silly here:afro:

John,
I think you didn't have enough sleep here. You need some Nos to boost in your system.

Death_By_Bass,
I've learned something from you. It's a very interesting info. you have there on the LS & Supra. A 15 mm bracket can be done easily to make it fit.