Lextreme members want to go fishing?

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

stevechumo

Summer is coming and I'm thinking we should take our Lexes to some outdoor activities. Let's take our Lexes to a lake for fishing. I guess Southern California lakes only. But any member can join. Any ideas?

We can blend technology in with the nature. What could be better than that?

Yes, I can wait after July 8. The lake is nice. I've been to many lakes but not this one. The fee is super cheap. $5 is each vehicle and only $7 is each fisher. But I wonder if we still need a fishing license or not. We need to check out more info. such as beer allowance, fish limit...etc. I'm positive I'll catch all fish in the lake...:slaphappy

David, if you've been to this lake, do you think the access to the lake is possible for lowered cars?

This should be great for a pinic with some bbq food and stuff too. Just let me know when you guys are ready then I'm down.

Well fella's you know I can't pass up on that. I use to fish when I was a kid all the time. That was at a time when you could actually feel safe about eating what you catch.. I'm down as long as you guys don't mind a tall white guy hanging around asking alot of stupid car questions and talking shop. I just remembered....I never got the chance to look under the top secret hood of the legendary LS400 that Mr. Lex owns.

Just a thought - Since we are all Lextremists wouldn't it be more fitting if we go deep sea shark fishing off an IUZ-FE powered barge instead of fly fishing in some poluted pond filled with mercury and empty beer cans?.. The only thing we may catch in these So Cal lakes is a disease. However, I am still in just let me know when......See ya.:fing02:

James it all sounds good to me.... I do try and mix up a laugh in my posts every now and then.. I'm just glad I'm able to crack you up once in while and not make you bored reading my stupid posts.......See ya:beerchug:

John,

When you mentioned polluted water...etc., you seemed like a half environmental extremist and half Lextremist. The green party might find boredoms between the Lextremists with excessive fuel from turbocharger, supercharger, and NOS...LOL. You cracked me up, too. :veryhappy This picnic will be great, guys. Please don't miss it. I used to be an avid fisherguy.

Steve, it's funny I never was an envirnmental extremist, but lately watching some of these discovery channed shows, movie documentary, and recent news about global warming, warming Ocean trends, polar ice melting, recent increase in weather patterns, ozone depletion etc..To my suprise I am starting to think in that direction...It is getting serious guys and we may be in trouble in about 30-50 years I kid you not...With all that being said I am still not willing to give up the Lexus SC and go Hybrid or Electric...Too selfish for that, love the SC more then the envirnment itself...:redface: I'd rather die of NOX poisening first before giving up my SC...

Anyway, back to subject, a LEX picnic and fishing sounds great but would someone please bring beer this time and not tea....:beerchug: Beer and mercury filled fish you got to love it...:tongue-ti

PS: I drink green tea all the time just for the record....

I was kidding, John. We love to save our planet but we have different perspectives in saving it. Actually, we are not the main ones who pollute the planet, big corporations with giant waste dumpings are the ones. However, we can't really help saving our planet much because our population is increasing a lot. More people = more energy usage = more waste = more pollution. We can't deny this fact. Just imagine you're riding your SC with NOS on the moon...:bigeyes:

For the picnic, I'm not sure if the park allows us to bring in the beer. I don't think so because this park is state regulated park. Many public places don't allow alcohol. We should ask the park for this. But, if no beer is allowed, you don't have to p.. because of tea, I'll bring the Vietnamese/French coffee. It's really good. In my opinion, Starbucks can't beat it.

If it allow beer, I'll bring some if you like John. As for Vietmanese Coffee, man that would be awesome buddy. I love our coffee.

It's all good fellas I don't really care that much about the beer...

SO what's the big deal about Vietmanese Coffee? I have never tried it.... I have tried Cuban coffee in South Beach Florida and it is like taking a shot of adrenaline or something to that effect...WOW.. Also I have had real Columbian coffee when I traveled through South America...Hawian Coffee you name it...Come to think of it I have tried coffee from all over the world.... Starbucks is right up their with all...

If Vienmanese coffee is better then Starbucks it must be very good coffee, and I would like to try it.......

As far as out planet is concerned, yes the population rate is out of control...People are living longer, medicine is better, no more World Wars to take out a million people, etc.... I just try not to think about it all too much, as it gets to be a little depressing... It's almost to the point where you must ask yourself should you really have children and what kind of future are they going to have too look forward too...Very sad...

To end on a positive note atleast people are becoming more aware of what is going on around us so maybe positive changes will be made...

Anyway, so how are you guys liking this summer heat? Hard to work on cars wouldn't you say....See ya

Man Starbuck is nothing. VC (vietnamess coffee not viet con) LOL... have a history of hundreds of years. Its strong, sweet and extremely or Lextremely tasty. I dont suggest you drink more then three a day. However, if you have VC in santa ana, then its a completely different experience. The boys know what i am talking about.

You are right David, the coffee is Lextremely good. I'm not saying that because I'm a Viet. And what makes that coffee over the top is the person that serve it to you
32.gif
. I think is what make it so special and what starbuck can never beat.
spankme.gif

I never thought James would think it special about the persons who serve the coffee. I was wrong. I always picture James as a half-monk and half-Lextremist, who does a lot of praying in the temple, but occasionally drives his souped-up SC around. But now, I know he's a total Lextremist, who only goes to the temple when the girls are around, and drives his souped-up SC to admire the beauties of the coffee servers.

JamesN said:
You are right David, the coffee is Lextremely good. I'm not saying that because I'm a Viet. And what makes that coffee over the top is the person that serve it to you
32.gif
. I think is what make it so special and what starbuck can never beat.
spankme.gif

Attachments

• 1-3uzfecrank.JPG
    1-3uzfecrank.JPG
    67.3 KB · Views: 4
  • 3uzcrank.JPG
    3uzcrank.JPG
    63.6 KB · Views: 3
  • 1uzcrank.JPG
    1uzcrank.JPG
    63.6 KB · Views: 3
You guys are funny....James the Dali Lama would be saddened to hear that.. So this VC coffee sounds to me like the coffee of choice... Also when you say it is extra nice because of the server - is it usually a very attractive Viet..girl that serves the Coffee that makes it so wonderful? This is sounding better with every post...Does she serve it to you in the nude?

Ok getting a little silly...I will try the coffee.....See ya.......

No, John. She doesn't pose anything except the 2-pieces in some places. However, you have to be creative in your mind to get that...:bigeyes: You see, James decided to hotten his SC because he feels so hot inside. James, I'm sorry to say personal thing about you...

jibbby said:
You guys are funny....James the Dali Lama would be saddened to hear that.. So this VC coffee sounds to me like the coffee of choice... Also when you say it is extra nice because of the server - is it usually a very attractive Viet..girl that serves the Coffee that makes it so wonderful? This is sounding better with every post...Does she serve it to you in the nude?

Ok getting a little silly...I will try the coffee.....See ya.......

Attachments

• resizednewyearseve05 021.jpg
    resizednewyearseve05 021.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 7
  • resizednewyearseve05 020.jpg
    resizednewyearseve05 020.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 20