IS430 almost done

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Arnout

Almost done guys. Took us a lot of extra time because of the immobilizer stuff. All finished up and running the stock ECU. 3UZ-FE + 5 speed automatic. Currently on stock IS200 rear end.

dsc03958__medium__675.jpg

dsc03959__medium__162.jpg

Hey Arnout, well done on the swap looks great!
Im green with envy BTW.
Anyhow, i got a 3UZ, and an IS, ive got some things to build up the 3UZ, but before I do, can you please give an honest opinion.

Is there room for 2 turbos there?

This will determine whether its N/A or turbo, which means different cams, possibly different intake, and different manifolds. So if you think it can be done, your talking to the most determined guy in history, but if you really suggest against it ill look at a whipple or ITB's instead.

Ive seen your other posts in regards to cooling and sealing, and I trust ya', am i wasting my time?

i know on remote starts they can bypass the immobilizer. And on honda's i know if you need to swap ecu's you just tape matching key to the original key to try different ecu's

you have to 'learn in' those immobilizers by using your master key. Without a key it's a no-go.
I had a lot of keys, a lot of ecu's and a lot of immobilzers, but not one complete combo. Bought a complete combo from a wrecker and done, car fired and ran directly!