high revving 1uzfe?

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
run a stand alone, change cams, port heads and change inlet it you want to make efficient power over 6000rpm

should also add if you do that you could throw in some rods bolts and rev to about 8250rpm. after that the stock oil pump becomes and issue

Stock cams will flow up to 6500 redline, but its the lower intake manifold that restricts flow above 5500. Anything higher needs lextreme regrinds or kelford billets with stiffer springs but thats really it.

Regarding the oil flow issue, you can tap 1/2" oil return lines from the rear cam plugs at the back of each cam cover. By doing this, you'll allow the oil to dain effectively. When my had my 1st UZ, it burned a small amount of oil and I would see my low oil light appear on the freeway and all I had to do was lay off 500rpm or so and the light disappeared... allowing the oil to drain from the heads.

Here's a vvti UZ revving to 9200rpm:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=clRvHdA47rw

He's got ITB's w/ dual plenums and at 407bhp, it matches an LS1 and is knocking on the 5.0 coyote's back door.

Stock cams will flow up to 6500 redline, but its the lower intake manifold that restricts flow above 5500. Anything higher needs lextreme regrinds or kelford billets with stiffer springs but thats really it.

Regarding the oil flow issue, you can tap 1/2" oil return lines from the rear cam plugs at the back of each cam cover. By doing this, you'll allow the oil to dain effectively. When my had my 1st UZ, it burned a small amount of oil and I would see my low oil light appear on the freeway and all I had to do was lay off 500rpm or so and the light disappeared... allowing the oil to drain from the heads.

Here's a vvti UZ revving to 9200rpm:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=clRvHdA47rw

He's got ITB's w/ dual plenums and at 407bhp, it matches an LS1 and is knocking on the 5.0 coyote's back door.
so is it two throttle bodys with custom intake manifold also sounds like a turbo but thats just me sounds nice all the same

run a stand alone, change cams, port heads and change inlet it you want to make efficient power over 6000rpm

so i am guessing there is no other way to remove the rev/fuel cut other than a full stand alone. what's the best standalone most of the posts are three years old anyone find one that they really love for the 1uzfe

I dont have any links but I remember a forum thread on that engine build in particular and it was indeed a high revving NA uz. the 1uz at that rpm with a turbo doesnt make sense. The uz doesnt need the cams and 9k redline to be boosted, thats overkill. It would make a heck of a lot more than 407hp anyway.