ENGINE RESTORE

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
Never heard of it.

SeaFoam is the most commonly recommended engine treatment, of which I myself have perceived improvement with only the oil and fuel treatments about 1/2 tank after treatment.

1/3 huffed up the vacuum line, 1/3 in the oil (drive 50 miles and then have it changed in the same day), and 1/3 in an empty gas tank, right before you fill it, is the way to go if you desire an engine treatment. there are DIY guides around for the vacuum line treatment, a quick search will serve you well.

A can is $6 at wally world.

It's not a cleaner it's designed to help seal the scratches in the cylinder walls to promote better compression. I've used it in several cars i've owned over the years and it's never hurt any of them. And some of the cars like my 79 grand prix did run better.

The only problem with these quick fix additives, like radiator seal, stop oil leaks, etc.. Is you get build up after use that can sometimes create problems like restricting flow and or blockage of some sort...

I've used them all and some times they work and some times they don't...

Small radiator leaks, small oil, tranny or PS leaks they can work though...

I prefer the rebuild kits instead for the permanent worry free fix.....

exactly what I was wondering Jibby. Cuz I used ENGINE RESTORE on my other cars (Hondas) and it does work for example the gas mileage is better but I was wondering if it "clogs" up anything or create sludge in an engine.

I've used it in just about every car i've owned. And a few friends as well and none of us ever had any issues with it. And the oil seemed fine after the next change.