Cars For Sale 94 sc400

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

SChris400

94 SC400 173K, automatic trans, v8. The exterior of the vehicle has a black finish with only a few scratches there is a small ding in the center of the hood from a tree branch and the paint is chipped along the front edges of the doors from old age. This car is 15 years old so there are other small chips but the ones I mentioned stand out the most. It has 16" Enkei wheels and Bridgestone 205/55/16 tires with around 40% tread left on the tires. The interior is a tan leather interior with wood trim. The seats are both power and have some tears in the leather from normal use. The instrument cluster has the fuel gauge needle burnt out but the gauge still works. The screen for the auto heat and air is burnt out, you can still partially see the temperature and the unit works fine and the A/C is cold. The power antenna does not go down.It recently had the water pump, timing belt, distributors, spark plugs, wires, and fuel injector seals changed. It has a check engine light it is a code 71- Exhaust gas recirculatory valve This car has a sunroof, power windows, and power locks. It has the hook ups for the factory 6 disc cd changer in the trunk, and keyless entry button on the key. Now for the bad I think it might have a blown head gasket. The engine will start but it wont rev past 3000 RPM and it does it very slowly. The engine just does have any power. I really don't have a clue what is wrong with it but my wife won't let me put any more money into it to try and fix it since it is a "toy". I am asking 3000 to start but all offers are considered. I don't have the time to part this car out but if no one wants it I might. Contact me through email at [email protected]. I will be happy to post anymore pics that you might want just ask. The car is located in Knoxville, TN.

Attachments

• 057.JPG
    057.JPG
    116.3 KB · Views: 16
  • 056.JPG
    056.JPG
    115.4 KB · Views: 11
  • 055.JPG
    055.JPG
    109.8 KB · Views: 11
  • P7050840.JPG
    P7050840.JPG
    57.7 KB · Views: 13
  • P7050848.jpg
    P7050848.jpg
    198.4 KB · Views: 11
Last edited by a moderator:
Thats a cleeeeean SC, I am seriously thinking about driving from southern Colroado to check it out. Im in the process of selling my second LS400 to fund an SC project, and if i can get rid of it soon I will follow up on this ride. So the only issue ws the EGR pipe?