2uz M112 modified intake manifold.

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
What is FISH?

A fish is any gill-bearing aquatic vertebrate (or craniate) animal that lacks limbs with digits. Included in this definition are the living hagfish, lampreys, and cartilaginous and bony fish, as well as various extinct related groups. Because the term is defined negatively, and excludes the tetrapods (i.e., the amphibians, reptiles, birds and mammals) which descend from within the same ancestry, it is paraphyletic. The traditional term pisces (also ichthyes) is considered a typological, but not a phylogenetic classification.

Most fish are "cold-blooded", or ectothermic, allowing their body temperatures to vary as ambient temperatures change. Fish are abundant in most bodies of water. They can be found in nearly all aquatic environments, from high mountain streams (e.g., char and gudgeon) to the abyssal and even hadal depths of the deepest oceans (e.g., gulpers and anglerfish). At 32,000 species, fish exhibit greater species diversity than any other class of vertebrates.[1]

Fish, especially as food, are an important resource worldwide. Commercial and subsistence fishers hunt fish in wild fisheries (see fishing) or farm them in ponds or in cages in the ocean (see aquaculture). They are also caught by recreational fishers, kept as pets, raised by fishkeepers, and exhibited in public aquaria. Fish have had a role in culture through the ages, serving as deities, religious symbols, and as the subjects of art, books and movies.

Pineloch, I think the message the others were gently trying to convey to you is that we're not here to spoon feed you kids with all the answers. Get off your cell phone, do some research, and try to learn something.

The FISH is a supercharger bracket that Lextreme developed a few years back. Here's a link to it: http://www.lextreme.com/supercharger-bracket.html Once you see the pics, you can understand why it's been nicknamed the FISH.

Pineloch, I think the message the others were gently trying to convey to you is that we're not here to spoon feed you kids with all the answers. Get off your cell phone, do some research, and try to learn something.

Sorry for the inconvenience, cell phone or not, I thought a forum was where someone would get such answers.

I am basically stuck with the M112 because my good friend is selling it to me for pennies on the dollar. To me, it seems that the FISH/ centrifugal route would in fact be easier in the long run but with this super cheap twin screw... this would be cheaper.

Sorry for the inconvenience, cell phone or not, I thought a forum was where someone would get such answers.

I was a bit harsh, but it's this sort of mentality that rubs some of us the wrong way. There's a huge difference between learning and just getting answers.

<RANT MODE ON>
When you learn, you can eventually develop your own solutions, and be self sufficient but if you're only looking for answers, you'll always be in the dark and will have to depend on others.

I call it the cell phone / texting mentality because texting is basically an interactive interchange of information between two people ie Question and Answer. People who use this medium continuously are unconsciously falling into the trap of not wanting to learn and only looking for answers, whereas people who do not text, are more liable to do independent research and learn something.

The other thing that really bugs me about the texting mentality is that when you ask someone 3 questions, you may be lucky to get one answer, because the other 2 questions have scrolled off his/her tiny little screen, so he/she's forgotten what they were, because he/she only has the memory retention of what's on that screen.

We're on a very slippery slope with cell phones and the texting mentality, IMO.

<RANT MODE OFF> OK, let's get back to hotrodding.

M112 is NOT a twin screw...it's a Roots style SC. Positive displacement, but nowhere near as efficient as a twinscrew.

Unless you can weld yourself the Bullet manifold is your cheapest option as it's very unlikely you will find a fabricator to make you something cheaper....apart from being very well made, the Bullet gear is proven and you know it'll all bolt on and work.

This is true. What about the pistons in the 2uz. Are they strong? Obviously they must be because I've seen them ran on boosted tundras and what not. So from my knowledge the only real weak point in a 2uz(making under or around 400hp) is the toothpick rods, am I right?