Parts 1UZ > T56 Adaptor Plates

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

BLOWN22

Hi all

I have 5 adaptor plates for sale.

This will mate the Tremec 6 speed T56 gearbox to a 1UZ, 2UZ, 3UZ etc... by simply using an auto UZ bellhousing.

Might not fancy any one on here, but can also be used with 1JZ, 2JZ auto bellhousing to mate the T56 to JZ engines.

Will ship anywhere in the world at buyers expense.

I am located in Sydney. Am happy for locals to organise pickup.

$250 US each

l_ae2833ff01774d2791a7f78f673c141d.jpg

Adaptor plate bolted to UZ bellhousing
l_2170982764f743b99bdc81f41eb479f3.jpg

Have anyone ever try this yet with success? 1uz to T56 with the adaptor plate above. What is the shipping to California USA Postal code is 91765

I have had this setup behind a 1UZ with a 7.25 Tilton triple plate clutch. Just required a small spigot to locate the input shaft. Postage to the USA, you're looking at roughly $50 US

I can get a part number for you, but I have used it with the GM T56 gearbox which comes out of the Holden Commodores in OZ. It uses the concentric release bearing setup. Here is a pic of the gearbox used.
l_17eff8c50ada4d10ae077c8880694540.jpg

I can get a part number for you, but I have used it with the GM T56 gearbox which comes out of the Holden Commodores in OZ.[/IMG]
Do you know what year to what year it will work? I think T56 came with different versions. If you can have the year and model that will be great. Secondly, where do we can the flywheel and clutch kit.

I have been able to use this adaptor on a 1997 T56 gearbox right up to a 2005 T56 gearbox. I believe that T56 gearboxes all share the same bellhousing mounting patterns. They do however have different throwout bearing setups. One which uses a slave cylinder and fork setup and the other which is pictured above with the concentric hydraulic release bearing.
Again, the bolt pattern is the same from what I have seen.

In terms of clutch & flywheel setups, I cant see why you couldnt retain your current flywheel and pressure plate and just use a T56 splined clutch plate. A small spigot would be required to locate the input shaft.

what kind of clutch would we need to get this thing to work?

what else do we need? a slave cyl, master cyl, any clutch fork, clutch items? what flywheel works with this?

i don't know of any T56 manual trans swap on an SC400...?

Hi blown22,

do you still have same of those adaptors left?
do they fit any tremec box or what about the tko or is it just the t56?

pm me with some details

hi i need to buy the adapter for 2jz-t56 transmission

i am aware of 2 cad drawing for the t56/tr6060

you can get the cad drawing off ebay an get the plate machined up?
or go to the www.v-eight.com website

the ebay site will re-direct you to www.v-eight.com
http://www.v-eight.com/tech_forum/viewtopic.php?f=40&t=759

hope this helps you out

http://www.lextreme.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9037
:sgrin:There is No substitute for cubic inch, except for BOOST !!!!
"91 LS400" Argo rods, CP pistons 9:1, Custom Tighte Cams, Whipple supercharger 20psi,
Torsen Lsd, Dual TB's, Whiteline swapbars, 97 RZ Supra brakes, Airbag & controller

Been a while since I last posted as I had a vacation free of cars for a few years but now back into it.

I have 5 of these adaptor plates available for $250 US each

Postage outside of Australia is $50 US

Anyone able to get a hold of Ed? I bought the cad file twice, emailed him and no reply and no cad files, just wanna price one up for my self if its worth doing for my own car or just forking out the cash