Search results

1. smokeysevin

Autometer Gauge install

Hey everyone I have an 01 tundra v8 and my gauge cluster is on the way out, I was wondering what all it would take for me to swap a full autometer setup into the dash. I figured I would change the gauges and try my best to keep the rest of the dash stock (warning lights and odometer ) Is this...
  2. smokeysevin

Tundra Intake Manifold.

Hey guys I had an Idea and was wondering if it would be worth the time money and effort. I was thinking about purchasing a stock 2uz tundra intake manifold and cutting the flanges and injector bosses off and then welding a type with 2 large parallel tubes merging into one at the front and...
  3. smokeysevin

M90 on Tundra 2UZ

Hi guys I have a couple of questions and im sorry if you have answered this elseware I was unsuccesful in locating it but, I stumbled across a thread on this site about fitting a M90 supercharger on a 1UZ and i looked on Ebay and was shocked to see that these superchargers are about $100 to...
  4. smokeysevin

Thinking About New Fuel Rails

Hey guys i found some blank fuel rails on the internet for 65 dollars at http://www.wilsonmanifolds.com/ and i was wondering if yall may know of anyone in the states that would be able to machine them in the states without me having to give them my engine. for the moment i would be using stock...
  5. smokeysevin

Boreing out Throttle body.

Hey guys I have a 2001 toyota tundra that i drag race and i can get out of high 15's on my 1/4 so i was lookin gthrough a magazine and i saw a 4.0 jeep motor that had a bored out throttle body and i figured if they can do that for a jeep why not a 2uz? so i was wondering if i ported my intake...
  6. smokeysevin

Has Anyone Run AV Gas in the 2UZ

Hey I was just wondering if anyone had run low lead Aviation gas in a tundra 2UZ before because i have acces to it I just wasent sure if it was ok to do. I think its around 121 octane. Thanks SEAN
  7. smokeysevin

Anything I can do to the Tundra 2UZ?

Hey guys I have a 2001 Toyota Tundra V8 and I was coming up dry on tundra solutions so I decided to ask here. Is there anything else that I can do to my tundra that is around 500 dollars and will boost the tq and hp on the engine without risking the connecting rods? i already have...